Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Jonathan,

> Hi Tatsuo,
>
> +coc
>
> On 1/18/21 3:17 AM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>> Hi Jonathan,
>>
>> I noticed that CoC (pgweb/templates/pages/about/policies/coc.html) was
>> updated in last August.  Attached is a patch to
>> pgweb/templates/pages/about/policies/coc/ja.html to sync with
>> coc.html.
>
> Thanks for making the update!
>
>> Can you please apply it?
>
> I would like to ensure that the CoC committee approves before applying
> the patch. I believe last time we had suggested that someone also
> independently verify the translation. I'm not sure if we did that, but
> perhaps we should get into the habit (though defer to the CoC
> committee's thoughts on that matter).

This time, same as before, PostgreSQL Enterprise Consortium (PGECons)
members have reviewed the patch.

https://www.pgecons.org/

PGECons is a non-profit organization consisting of companies in Japan
that are willing to promote PostgreSQL.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii