Re: upgrade postgres 9.5 to 9.6

От Enrico Pirozzi
Тема Re: upgrade postgres 9.5 to 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Atul,
you could use logical replication and do an hot upgrade between the 2 servers with a zero downtime ;)

If you want to use logical replication between a 9.5 , 9.6 version you could use for example pglogical.

You could achieve the same result using an external logic replication tool like slony, although pglogical is more
powerful.

I hope that this can help you

Regards,
Enrico