Re: New Table Access Methods for Multi and Single Inserts

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: New Table Access Methods for Multi and Single Inserts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 05:48:42AM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> I'm not posting the updated 0002 to 0004 patches, I plan to do so
> after a couple of reviews happen on the design of the APIs in 0001.
>
> Thoughts?

Are you familiar with this work ?

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2717/
Reloptions for table access methods

It seems like that can be relevant for your patch, and I think some of what
your patch needs might be provided by AM opts.

It's difficult to generalize AMs when we have only one, but your use-case might
be a concrete example which would help to answer some questions on the other
thread.

@Jeff: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2871/

--
Justin