RE: [Patch] Optimize dropping of relation buffers using dlist

От Tang, Haiying
Тема RE: [Patch] Optimize dropping of relation buffers using dlist
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Kirk,

>Perhaps there is a confusing part in the presented table where you indicated master(512), master(256), master(128).
>Because the master is not supposed to use the BUF_DROP_FULL_SCAN_THRESHOLD and just execute the existing default full
scanof NBuffers.

>Or I may have misunderstood something?

Sorry for your confusion, I didn't make it clear. I didn't use BUF_DROP_FULL_SCAN_THRESHOLD for master.
Master(512) means the test table amount in master is same with patched(512), so does master(256) and master(128).
I meant to mark 512/256/128 to distinguish results in master for the three threshold(applied in patches) .

Regards
Tang