Re: Logical replication alternative

От Johannes Truschnigg
Тема Re: Logical replication alternative
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Yambu,

On Wed, Nov 04, 2020 at 12:55:02PM +0200, Yambu wrote:
> Hi
>
> May i know what is the alternative to logical replication if i want to
> replicate a few tables on postgres v10?

You may want to look into SkyTools[0], which provide the infrastructure to
enable trigger-based replication approaches via PgQ/Londiste.

[0]: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SkyTools

--
with best regards:
- Johannes Truschnigg ( johannes@truschnigg.info )

www:   https://johannes.truschnigg.info/
phone: +43 650 2 133337
xmpp:  johannes@truschnigg.info

Please do not bother me with HTML-email or attachments. Thank you.

Вложения