Re: Installation

От Alejandro Román
Тема Re: Installation
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 06:49:02PM -0400, Kristina J wrote:
> I tried run as an Administrator still nothing. I attached a zip file of the
> installer log.

That log folder didn't tell us much about the error. I'm not sure if the
installer is executed at all. Some other things I think you could try
(if you haven't already):

1. Restart your computer, disable the antivirus again and then try
     running the installer again as an administrator.
2. Make sure there aren't any other hidden files in the %TEMP% folder.
3. Make sure that you have all the requirements from the EDB
   installation guide [0].

If none of that works, I suggest you contact EDB support to ask them why
their installer may not be running. You can find their support email
address at [1].

[0]
https://www.enterprisedb.com/edb-docs/d/postgresql/installation-getting-started/installation-guide/13.0/requirements_overview.html
[1]