Re: pg_upgrade: fail early if a tablespace dir already exists for new cluster version

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pg_upgrade: fail early if a tablespace dir already exists for new cluster version
Дата
Re: pg_upgrade: fail early if a tablespace dir already exists for new cluster version  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct  9, 2020 at 02:23:10PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> In my local branch, I had revised this comment to say:
>
> + * Note, v8.4 has no tablespace_suffix, which is fine so long as the version we
> + * being upgraded *to* has a suffix, since it's not allowed to pg_upgrade from
> + * a version to the same version if tablespaces are in use.

OK, updated patch attached.  Also, from your original patch, I didn't
need to call canonicalize_path() since we are not comparing paths, and I
didn't need to include common/relpath.h.  I also renamed a variable.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Possible NULL dereferencing null pointer (src/backend/executor/nodeIncrementalSort.c)
Сообщение: Re: Possible NULL dereferencing null pointer (src/backend/executor/nodeIncrementalSort.c)