Re: BUG #16640: Documentation table formatting issue

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: BUG #16640: Documentation table formatting issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 12:26:46PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> > On 29 Sep 2020, at 00:14, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I have noticed that in the documentation of Postgresql 13 on the website for
> > example at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/functions-json.html the table
> > are all messed up.
> > Compared to the same table in the previous version
> > https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/functions-json.html
>
> This was an intentional change, made in order to better fit wide content.

I didn't notice it before - is there any change this change could be
rolled back?

Previous layout makes the information trivial to see and easy to diff
visually between doc versions.

New version, in my opinion, is much worse when it comes to readability.

Best regards,

depesz