Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 06:26:49PM +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> The attached patch is Tom's patch from this thread from March last
> year minus his regression test changes plus my join surcharge stuff.
> This is just intended as a topic of conversation at the moment and
> does not make any adjustments to the expected test outputs.

So, this patch has been moved across 7 successive CFs already.  Tom,
you are registered as a reviewer of this patch.  Do we have any plans
to move this forward?  Or, as this thread is now idle for months,
should it be just RwF or such?
--
Michael

Вложения