Re: deb repo doesn't have latest. or possible to update web page?

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: deb repo doesn't have latest. or possible to update web page?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Magnus Hagander
> Well, they are not supported. The packages may be there, but they are not
> supported. I think that's an important distinction. Maybe add something
> like "some packages may be available for older versions of Debian, but are
> not supported" or such?

I'm talking about https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt, which is where
you get redirected if you go to http://apt.postgresql.org.

The /download page should have a similar note I think.

Christoph

От: "osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: extension patch of CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER