Re: Docs Mailing List Delivery Issues

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Docs Mailing List Delivery Issues
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Aug  3, 2020 at 05:10:46PM -0700, David G. Johnston wrote:
> Web Team,
>
> For a long time now many of the emails posted to the -docs mailing list, which
> do show up in the archive, do not get sent to me even though I am a subscriber
> to that list.  I do get some, but not all, and rarely the original email.
>
> Specifically, today, I received the first reply, sent by Michael:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20200803074904.GO3317%40paquier.xyz
>
> But neither the original posting:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/
> 38d55061.9604.173b32c60ec.Coremail.mailtch%40163.com
>
> nor Tom's response to Michael's post:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/2266167.1596453828%40sss.pgh.pa.us
>
> This is the only list where I have noticed this inconsistent delivery.

David is a huge help on these lists.  How can this be debugged?  Here is
the full thread:

    https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20200803074904.GO3317%40paquier.xyz#cd21449375f9ad14b300b9db7c2cc1bb

One problem with this thread is that it was reposted several times, I
suppose because the original submitter was having problems.  Look at all
these posts from the last week:

    https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=Built-in+Operator+Classes&l=&d=7&s=r

David, can you look at all of these, check what wasn't delivered, and
find a pattern?

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: