Re: POC and rebased patch for CSN based snapshots

От movead.li@highgo.ca
Тема Re: POC and rebased patch for CSN based snapshots
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Currently, we are developing and test global snapshot on branch[2] created by
Andrey, I want to keep a latest patch set on this thread so that hackers can easily
catch every change on this area.

This time it change little point come up by Fujii Masao about WriteXidCsnXlogRec()
should out of spinlocks, and add comments for CSNAddByNanosec(), and other
fine tunings.

[1]
https://github.com/danolivo/pgClockSI

Regards,
Highgo Software (Canada/China/Pakistan)
EMAIL: mailto:movead(dot)li(at)highgo(dot)ca
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Threading in BGWorkers (!)
Сообщение: Re: Threading in BGWorkers (!)