Re: How to use pgadmin 4

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: How to use pgadmin 4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Greetings!

* Ajay Kumar (KUMARAJ@pwcs.edu) wrote:
> I am very new to this tool. Created the database, and one schema. Now I have a sql script generated by ora2ppg tool.
Iwant to run this script using the pgadmin 4 and I want these tables to be created in the new schema I created.

One option is to use the "Query Tool" and then paste into the box the
schema creation script from ora2pg.

Another approach you might consider is using 'psql'.

> Is there any docs using the pgamin 4 tool or do we have Toad like tool which I have been using for Oracle?

I do believe that you can connect to PostgreSQL from Toad.

> Prince William County Public Schools

Very cool to see someone else in Virginia!  I'm in Loudoun myself.
Would love to chat about PWCS using PostgreSQL!

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения