Re: TAP tests and symlinks on Windows

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: TAP tests and symlinks on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 02:02:52PM +0200, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
> The first thing that comes to mind is adding an option to vcregress to
> choose whether symlinks will be tested or skipped, would that be an
> acceptable solution?

My take would be to actually enforce that as a requirement for 14~ if
that works reliably, and of course not backpatch that change as that's
clearly an improvement and not a bug fix.  It would be good to check
the status of each buildfarm member first though.  And I would need to
also check my own stuff to begin with..
--
Michael

Вложения