Re: segmentation fault using currtid and partitioned tables

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: segmentation fault using currtid and partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 03:48:40PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Okay, I have switched the patch to do that.  Any comments or
> objections?

Applied this one then.  I also got to check the ODBC driver in more
details, and I am indeed not seeing those functions getting used.
One extra thing to know is that the ODBC driver requires libpq from at
least 9.2, which may give one more argument to just remove them.

NB: prion has been failing, just looking into it.
--
Michael

Вложения