Re: Suggestion to Monitoring Tool

От Stéphane KANSCHINE
Тема Re: Suggestion to Monitoring Tool
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi !

Le mer. 27 mai, vers 22:15, postgann2020 s exprimait :

> Thanks for your support.
>
> Environment Details:
> OS: RHEL 7.2
> Postgres: 9.5.15
> Master-Slave with Streaming replication
>
> We are planning to implement the monitoring tool for our environment.
>
> Could someone please suggest the Monitoring Tool based on your experience.

Last year, i setup prometheus with :
- postgres exporter for generic metrics
- some custom queries via postgres exporter to compute replication lag
  and few other things
- script exporter to explore logs and other things
- node exporter for disk filling.
- alertmanager to send slack notifications
- grafana dashboards for a nice view
- kibana / sentry manage logs and used as datasource for prometheus.

Regards,
--
Stéphane KANSCHINE - https://www.hexack.fr./ - https://www.nuajik.io./
@ stephane@hexack.fr