Re: pgsql: doc: make ref/*.sgml file header comment layout consistent

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql: doc: make ref/*.sgml file header comment layout consistent
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 01:42:38PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 11:08:45AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 11:57:39AM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >> Why was this backpatched?
> >
> > Uh, why not?  There have been requests to keep the docs as consistent as
> > possible in back branches.
>
> Because this is a cosmetic-only change and not something user-visible,
> so it may be surprising to see it back-patched.  I was a bit surprised
> first, but after looking at it I don't have any problem with what you
> did, and you actually made the effort to back-patch it.

I use doc backpatching logic we discussed in this 2018 thread:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CABUevEyumGh3r05U3_mhRrEU%3DdfacdRr2HEw140MvN7FSBMSyw%40mail.gmail.com#6a92eb3360700dd4d2d392d2b91021ba

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: pgsql: gss: add missing references to hostgssenc and hostnogssenc