Re: pgindent && weirdness

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pgindent && weirdness
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> writes:
> > It seems I cannot.  Please go ahead.
>
> [ yawn... ]  It's about bedtime here, but I'll take care of it in the
> morning.
>
> Off the critical path, we oughta figure out why the repo wouldn't
> let you commit.  What I was told was it was set up to be writable
> by all PG committers.

Just happened to see this.  Might be I'm not looking at the right thing,
but from what I can tell, the repo is set up with only you as having
write access.  We also don't currently have updating the pg_bsd_indent
repo on git.postgresql.org as part of our SOP for adding/removing
committers.

All of this is fixable, of course.  I've CC'd this to sysadmins@ to
highlight this issue and possible change to that repo and our SOP.

Barring complaints or concerns, based on Tom's comments above, I'll
adjust that repo to be 'owned' by pginfra, with all committers having
read/write access, and add it to our committer add/remove SOP to
update that repo's access list whenever there are changes.

I'll plan to do that in a couple of days to allow for any concerns or
questions, as this isn't a critical issue at present based on the above
comments.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения