Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 09:43:10AM +0200, Fabien COELHO wrote:

> Hello Bruce,
>
> > OK, section and item added, patch attached,
>
> Thanks!
>
> Some items that might be considered for the added documentation section:
>
>  * e1ff780485

I was told in this email thread to not include that one.

>  * 34a0a81bfb

We already have:

    Reformat tables containing function information for better
    clarity (Tom Lane)

so it seems it is covered as part of this.

>  * e829337d42

Uh, this is a doc link formatting addition.  I think this falls into the
error message logic, where it is nice when people want it, but they
don't need to know about it ahead of time.

>  * "Document color support (Peter Eisentraut)"
>    THIS WAS NOT DOCUMENTED BEFORE?
>
> Not as such, AFAICR it was vaguely hinted about in the documentation of
> command that would use it, but not even all of them. Now there is a new
> specific section.

Again, this is the first hash you gave.