Re: A comment fix

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: A comment fix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 10:16:19AM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> The comment is mentioning "replay position" and the callers are
> actually using GetXLogReplayRecPtr to check TLI and target LSN. The
> comment was written in that way when the function is introduced by
> 1148e22a82.  The attached fixes that.

Looks right to me, so will fix if there are no objections.
read_local_xlog_page() uses the replay location when in recovery.

> The function GetWalRcvWriteRecPtr is not called from anywhere in core
> but I don't think we need to bother removing it since it is a public
> function.

Yes, I don't think that's removable (just look at the log message of
d140f2f3), and the function is dead simple so that's not really going
to break even if this is dead in-core now.  Worth noting some future
WAL prefetch stuff may actually use it.
--
Michael

Вложения