Re: how do I turn off

От Johannes Truschnigg
Тема Re: how do I turn off
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello David,

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 03:46:34PM -0400, David Ellis Rogers wrote:
> receiving emails of folks problems with postgreSQL?  I am having to delete
> lots of them every day.

You can point your browser towards https://lists.postgresql.org/manage/ and
unsubscribe there after authenticating successfully.

Alternatively, if you look at any of the mailing list's mail's headers, there
is a header named "List-Unsubscribe", with a link on the right-hand side. If
you navigate there, you'll be unsubscribed as well. (I can't paste you my
link, since it's unique for each recipient on the mailing list.)

Hth.

--
with best regards:
- Johannes Truschnigg ( johannes@truschnigg.info )

www:   https://johannes.truschnigg.info/
phone: +43 650 2 133337
xmpp:  johannes@truschnigg.info

Please do not bother me with HTML-email or attachments. Thank you.

Вложения