Re: [BUG] non archived WAL removed during production crash recovery

От Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Тема Re: [BUG] non archived WAL removed during production crash recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:58:24 +0200
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 16:32:23 +0900
> Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>
>  [...]
>  [...]
>  [...]
>
> This test seems useless to me. It should either be removed or patched to test
> the signal has been removed after a second restartpoint.
>
> Please, find in attachment a patch for 9.6 implementing this. If it seems
> reasonable to you, I can create the backpatch to 9.5.

I found an extra useless line of code in v9 patch. Please, find in
attachment v10. Sorry for this.

Regards,

Вложения

От: Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Сообщение: Re: [BUG] non archived WAL removed during production crash recovery