Re: pg_basebackup fails to connect from slave server

От lennam@incisivetechgroup.com
Тема Re: pg_basebackup fails to connect from slave server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

  Here is link

  https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/PostgreSQL/Replication

this will guide you step by step.

let me know , if still any questions.

Quoting soumik.bhattacharjee@kpn.com:

Сообщение: RE: pg_basebackup fails to connect from slave server
От: "Anjul Tyagi"
Сообщение: PGAdmin4 as Desktop Application