RE: Proposal: Add more compile-time asserts to exposeinconsistencies.

От Smith, Peter
Тема RE: Proposal: Add more compile-time asserts to exposeinconsistencies.
Дата
Re: Proposal: Add more compile-time asserts to exposeinconsistencies.
Список pgsql-hackers
From: Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> Sent: Sunday, 27 October 2019 12:03 PM
> My proposal for this really was just to use this as a fallback for when static assert isn't available. Which in turn
Iwas just suggesting because Tom wanted a fallback.

The patch is updated to use "extern" technique only when  "_Static_assert" is unavailable.

PSA.

Kind Regards,
---
Peter Smith
Fujitsu Australia

Вложения

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: update ALTER TABLE with ATTACH PARTITION lock mode
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PL/Python fails on new NetBSD/PPC 8.0 install