Re: Proposal: Add more compile-time asserts to exposeinconsistencies.

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Proposal: Add more compile-time asserts to exposeinconsistencies.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello.

At Mon, 28 Oct 2019 00:30:11 +0000, "Smith, Peter" <peters@fast.au.fujitsu.com> wrote in
> From: Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> Sent: Sunday, 27 October 2019 12:03 PM
> > My proposal for this really was just to use this as a fallback for when static assert isn't available. Which in
turnI was just suggesting because Tom wanted a fallback.

> The patch is updated to use "extern" technique only when  "_Static_assert" is unavailable.
>
> PSA.

It is missing the __cplusplus case?

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Benjamin Scherrey
Сообщение: Re: PL/Python fails on new NetBSD/PPC 8.0 install