Re: Order by and timestamp

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Order by and timestamp
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/16/20 2:50 PM, Björn Lundin wrote:

> But not for that data sep/oct 2016

Had a thought, what if on the ibm2 machine you do:

UPDATE amarkets SET  startts = '2016-09-30 13:00:00' WHERE
  marketid = 1.127278857;

And then rerun:

select * from amarkets order by startts;

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Order by and timestamp
От: Samuel Smith
Сообщение: Re: Invalid byte sequence errors on DB restore