Re: Assert failure due to "drop schema pg_temp_3 cascade" fortemporary tables and \d+ is not showing any info after drooping temp tableschema

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Assert failure due to "drop schema pg_temp_3 cascade" fortemporary tables and \d+ is not showing any info after drooping temp tableschema
Дата
Ответ на Re: Assert failure due to "drop schema pg_temp_3 cascade" fortemporary tables and \d+ is not showing any info after drooping temp tableschema  (Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: Assert failure due to "drop schema pg_temp_3 cascade" fortemporary tables and \d+ is not showing any info after drooping temp tableschema  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 12:18:26PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> Still the owner can drop temporary namespace on another session or
> pg_toast_temp_x of the current session.

Arf.  Yes, this had better be isAnyTempNamespace() so as we complain
about all of them.
--
Michael

Вложения