Re: BUG #16172: failure of vacuum file truncation can causepermanent data corruption

От TAKATSUKA Haruka
Тема Re: BUG #16172: failure of vacuum file truncation can causepermanent data corruption
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Horiguchi-san

Thanks for pointing out it.
I wasn't looking for past arguments enough.

You may mean this links are:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/2348.1544474335%40sss.pgh.pa.us
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/15667-8d3fca4eba25174f%40postgresql.org

regards,