Re: automating pg_config.h.win32 maintenance

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: automating pg_config.h.win32 maintenance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

<https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/6e457870-cef5-5f1d-b57c-fc89cfb8a788%402ndquadrant.com>,
> but that discussion has not concluded yet.  Perhaps it makes more sense in
> this context.

Hmm.  Your patch does not really change the generation of
VAL_CONFIGURE in pg_config.h, so I am not sure that this other thread
is an actual barrier for the improvement discussed here.  I would be
actually fine to just remove the XXX and still use GetFakeConfigure()
with VAL_CONFIGURE for now.  It would be a good thing to get rid of
pg_config.h.win32 definitely.
--
Michael

Вложения