Re: wal_sender_timeout / wal_receiver_timeout - seconds ormilliseconds?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: wal_sender_timeout / wal_receiver_timeout - seconds ormilliseconds?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 05:36:17PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Right.  I am just asking if we need to do this for _every_ case where
> the default value doesn't match the default _units_, or if we need to
> have some kind of central notification.

Doing it for all places where it matters makes sense to me, aka in the
description of the docs for each parameter, and perhaps add a note in
postgresql.conf.sample.  I am still not sure what you mean with a
central notification though, like a separate section in the docs?
--
Michael

Вложения