Re: BUG #16043: Duplicate Entry Key Message on postgres

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: BUG #16043: Duplicate Entry Key Message on postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 05:40:14PM +0400, Komal Sookee wrote:
>Hello Tom,
>
>Could you help me out to find out a solution?
>
>What information do you need?

I'd start by reading the wiki page Tom already pointed you to. That's a
pretty extensive summary and it should give you at least some rought
idea what information would be useful ...

In this particular case, you should probably start with an explanation
what environment you're using, what queries are generated by the
DataSet, what exactly "Duplicate Entry Key" means in the context of the
application, and scavenge all the various logs (application, database,
...) for as much additional details as possible.

Considering PostgreSQL does not generate any "Duplicate Entry Key"
errors (there are no such messages in the source code), this very much
seems like an issue in the application and not in the database. So maybe
the first thing you need to do is convincing us this actually is a
database issue.

regards

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16031: Group by returns duplicate groups
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16031: Group by returns duplicate groups