Re: contrib/bloom Valgrind error

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: contrib/bloom Valgrind error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 09:02:34PM -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> My Valgrind test script reports the following error, triggered from
> within contrib/bloom's regression test suite on master as of right
> now:
>
> I suspect that the recent commit 69f94108 is involved here, but I
> haven't confirmed that explanation myself.

It looks that the complain is about the set of custom reloptions
initialized by bloom in _PG_init(), and that lockmode is actually not
set after fetching it via AlterTableGetLockLevel(), which is exactly
what 736b84e was addressing.

By repeating the beginning of the regression tests of bloom, I am
unfortunately not able to reproduce the problem.  Here is what I used
to start the server with valgrind:
valgrind --suppressions=$PG_SOURCE/src/tools/valgrind.supp
--trace-children=yes --track-origins=yes --leak-check=full
--read-var-info=yes postgres -D $PGDATA

What kind of commands and or compilation options do you use?
--
Michael

Вложения