Re: pgbench - allow to create partitioned tables

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgbench - allow to create partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
pgbench's main() is overly long already, and the new code being added
seems to pollute it even more.  Can we split it out into a static
function that gets placed, say, just below disconnect_all() or maybe
after runInitSteps?

(Also, we seem to be afraid of function prototypes.  Why not move the
append_fillfactor() to *below* the functions that use it?)