Re: Contribution to Perldoc for TestLib module in Postgres

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Contribution to Perldoc for TestLib module in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 01:48:14PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Agreed ... that's pretty much the same thing I tried to say upthread.  I
> wrote my own synopsis, partly using your suggestions.  I reworded the
> description for the routines (I don't think there's any I didn't touch),
> added a mention of $windows_os, added a =head1 to split out the ad-hoc
> routines from the Test::More wrappers.
>
> And pushed.
>
> Please give it another look.  It might need more polish.

Thanks for committing.  I have read through the commit and I am not
noticing any issue sorting out.  One thing may be to give a short
description for some of the routine's arguments like
check_mode_recursive, but I think that we could live without that
either.
--
Michael

Вложения