Re: Update PostgreSQL User Groups Listing

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Update PostgreSQL User Groups Listing
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2019-Aug-29, Liaqat Andrabi wrote:

> I am trying to create a patch to update "User Groups" listing on
> PostgreSQL.org without any success. The code is retrieving data from
> another location which isn't part of the git repository.

Yeah, these are in a database, so there's no patch as such.  I verified
that the groups are legit and added them, previously removing the
language markers from the URLs.

I also took a minute to add the one in Santiago de Chile, only to
realize that I had already added it two years ago.  So I took another
minute to remove the duplicate.  Sigh.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: no mailing list hits in google
Сообщение: Re: no mailing list hits in google