Обсуждение: Update PostgreSQL User Groups Listing

Update PostgreSQL User Groups Listing

От
Liaqat Andrabi
Дата:
Hi,

I am trying to create a patch to update "User Groups" listing on PostgreSQL.org without any success. The code is retrieving data from another location which isn't part of the git repository.

Could you please update the listing with the following PUGs that are missing:

Brazil: PostgreSQL Curitiba
https://www.meetup.com/en-AU/PostgreSQL-Curitiba/

United Kingdom: Manchester PostgreSQL Meetup
https://www.meetup.com/The-Manchester-PostgreSQL-Meetup/

Australia: Melbourne PostgreSQL Users Group
https://www.meetup.com/en-AU/melpug/

--
Liaqat

Re: Update PostgreSQL User Groups Listing

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2019-Aug-29, Liaqat Andrabi wrote:

> I am trying to create a patch to update "User Groups" listing on
> PostgreSQL.org without any success. The code is retrieving data from
> another location which isn't part of the git repository.

Yeah, these are in a database, so there's no patch as such.  I verified
that the groups are legit and added them, previously removing the
language markers from the URLs.

I also took a minute to add the one in Santiago de Chile, only to
realize that I had already added it two years ago.  So I took another
minute to remove the duplicate.  Sigh.