Cleanup isolation specs from unused steps

От Michael Paquier
Тема Cleanup isolation specs from unused steps
Дата
Re: Cleanup isolation specs from unused steps  (Melanie Plageman <melanieplageman@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I have been looking at the isolation tests, and we have in some specs
steps which are defined but not used in any permutations.  In order to
detect them, I have been using the attached trick to track which
permutations are used.  This allows to find immediately any
over-engineered spec by generating diffs about steps defined by not
used in any permutations.  On HEAD, we have six specs entering in this
category.

Would that be useful?
--
Michael