Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Ibrar Ahmed (ibrar.ahmad@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 3:04 AM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> > +1 for voice call, bruce we usually have a weekly TDE call. I will include
> you in
> that call.  Currently, in that group are

> moon_insung_i3@lab.ntt.co.jp,
> sawada.mshk@gmail.com,
> shawn.wang@highgo.ca,
> ahsan.hadi@highgo.ca,
> ibrar.ahmad@gmail.com
>
> I am able to do that for others as well.

If you could add me to that call, I'll do my best to attend.

(If it's a gmail calendar invite, please send to frost.stephen.p @
gmail).

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)