Re: Bad canonicalization for dateranges with 'infinity' bounds

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Bad canonicalization for dateranges with 'infinity' bounds
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Jeff Davis (pgsql@j-davis.com) wrote:
> On Thu, 2019-07-18 at 17:36 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > (The commit message doesn't seem to have made it to the pgsql-
> > committers
> > list either, but that's probably an independent issue.)
>
> I was curious about that as well.

The whitelists we put in place expire after a certain period of time
(iirc, it's 1 year currently) and then your posts end up getting
moderated.

If you register that address as an alternate for you, you should be
able to post with it without needing to be on a whitelist.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения