Re: Commitfest 2019-07, the first of five* for PostgreSQL 13

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Commitfest 2019-07, the first of five* for PostgreSQL 13
Дата
RE: Commitfest 2019-07, the first of five* for PostgreSQL 13  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Thomas Munro (thomas.munro@gmail.com) wrote:
> If the thread for a CF entry began
> before you were subscribed, you might be able to download the whole
> thread as a mailbox file and import it into your email client so that
> you can reply to the thread; if you can't do that (it can be
> tricky/impossible on some email clients), ping me and I'll CC you so
> you can reply.

shhhhh, don't look now, but there might be a "Resend email" button in
the archives now that you can click to have an email sent to you...

Note that you have to be logged in, and the email will go to the email
address that you're logging into the community auth system with.

(thank you Magnus)

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения