Re: BUG #15827: Unable to connect on Windows using pg_services.confusing Python psycopg2

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15827: Unable to connect on Windows using pg_services.confusing Python psycopg2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 12:12:18PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> The discussion here is on 10, and the password file has does not
> enforce the flag either because it filters '\r' by itself.  So another
> solution may be to do the same thing as what's done in
> passwordFromFile()?

That still sounds like a good idea to do at the end.  So attached is
the Dr Evil's version I was thinking of, and that would be rather
back-patchable.  (Spoiler: not seriously tested.)

Thoughts?
--
Michael

Вложения