Re: be-gssapi-common.h should be located in src/include/libpq/

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: be-gssapi-common.h should be located in src/include/libpq/
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Michael Paquier (michael@paquier.xyz) wrote:
> As mentioned on another thread about test coverage, I have noticed
> that be-gssapi-common.h is not placed at the correct location, even
> its its identication path at the top points to where the file should
> be:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190604014630.GH1529@paquier.xyz
>
> The file has been introduced at its current location as of b0b39f72.
> Any objections to something like the attached?

I'm pretty sure it ended up there just because that's how things are in
src/interfaces/libpq.  I don't have any objection to moving it, I had
really just been waiting to see where that thread ended up going.

On a quick look, the patch looks fine to me.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения