Re: clean up docs for v12

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: clean up docs for v12
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 05:00:26PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> However most of what you are proposing does not seem necessary, and the
> current phrasing looks correct English to me, but I am not a native speaker.

Michael reviewed and committed several portions of previous version of this
patch, but I think each of the remaining changes are individually each minor
improvements and combine are a significant improvement, so I'm requesting
additional review.  I think it'd be much better than submission and review of
dozens of separate mails while individually rediscovering the same things..

Thanks in advance for any review.

Justin

Вложения