Re: Cleaning up the Download options

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Cleaning up the Download options
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 04:13:40PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> I've just reviewed all the download options on the website. A number are
> out of date or have other issues, so I think we need to have a cleanup:
>
> Primary downloads:
>
> - postgresql.org packages are up to date.
> - EDB installers are up to date.
> - BigSQL installers are up to date.
> - postgres.app is up to date.
> - Fink is a release behind on 9.4 through 10, and doesn't carry 11 at all
> as far as I can tell.
> - MacPorts is up to date.
> - The Homebrew link seems to go to a download site which after many clicks
> gives me the Windows installer from EDB(!). I've fixed that now. The
> packages appear to be a release behind on all supported branches.
>
> Thoughts on whether we should make any changes to the Fink and Brew
> distributions? We used to require that the primary downloads be maintained
> on our schedule, so by rights they should be removed.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but homebrew keeps in step with
upstream very quickly, often before some of the others listed above.

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Cleaning up the Download options
Сообщение: Re: Cleaning up the Download options