Re: Quitting the thes

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Quitting the thes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 04:52:15PM -0300, Stephen Amell wrote:
> Here my first patch for postgres. Starting by an easy thing, I correct the
> duplicated "the the" strings from comments on some files.

Welcome!

> - src/backend/executor/execExpr.c
> - src/include/c.h
> - src/include/jit/llvmjit_emit.h
> - src/include/nodes/execnodes.h
> - src/include/replication/logical.h
>
> Any feedback are welcome!

Thanks, committed.  I have noticed an extra one in reorderbuffer.c.

If you get interested in more areas of the code, there is plently of
small work items which can be reviewed or worked on.

We have on the wiki a manual about how to submit a patch:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch

Patches go through a dedicated commit fest app, and it has many small
fishes which can be worked on:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/23/
You could get more familiar with some areas of the code this way.

Thanks,
--
Michael

Вложения