Re: Adding a TAP test checking data consistency on standby withminRecoveryPoint

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Adding a TAP test checking data consistency on standby withminRecoveryPoint
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 03:16:17PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 2:45 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>> I think that we have race conditions with checkpointing and shutdown
>> on HEAD.
>
> Any idea whether it's something newly-introduced or of long standing?

I would suggest to keep the discussion on the more general thread I
have created a couple of days ago:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190416070119.GK2673@paquier.xyz

Thanks,
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: block-level incremental backup