Re: pg_rewind vs superuser

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_rewind vs superuser
Дата
Re: pg_rewind vs superuser  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 04, 2019 at 10:18:45AM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Looks good. Maybe we should list the "role having sufficient permissions"
> before superuser, "just because", but not something I feel strongly about.

Listing the superuser after sounds fine to me.

> The part about CHECKPOINT also looks pretty good, but that's entirely
> unrelated, right? :)

Completely unrelated, but as we are on this part of the documentation
now, and as we discussed that stuff face-to-face last September where
I actually promised to write a patch without doing it for seven
months, I see no problems to tackle this issue as well now.  Better
later than never :)

I would like to apply this down to 9.5 for the checkpoint part and
down to 11 for the role part, so if anybody has any comments, please
feel free.
--
Michael

Вложения