Re: Concurrency bug with vacuum full (cluster) and toast

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Concurrency bug with vacuum full (cluster) and toast
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 11:26:20AM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> If you're referring to the v12 open items list, then, no, I wouldn't
> think it would be as it's not a new issue (unless I've misunderstood).
> Only regressions from prior versions are appropriate for the v12 open
> items list, long-standing bugs/issues should be addressed and fixed, of
> course, but those would be fixed and then back-patched.

Please no open items which do not apply directly and only to v12.
There is a section on the page for older bugs however, which could
prove to be useful for this case (items listed in this section do not
have any impact on the release normally):
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_12_Open_Items#Older_Bugs
--
Michael

Вложения