Re: monitoring CREATE INDEX [CONCURRENTLY]

Here's v6 of this patch.  I have rebased on top of today's CLUSTER
monitoring, as well as on table AM commits.  The latter caused a bit of
trouble, as now the number of blocks processed by a scan is not as easy
to get as before; I added a new entry point heapscan_get_blocks_done on
heapam.c to help with that.  (I suppose this will need some fixups later
on.)

I removed the "M of N" phase labels that Robert didn't like; those were
suggested by Rahila and upvoted by Amit L.  I'm of two minds about
those.  If you care about those and want them back, please speak up.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: renaming ExecStoreWhateverTuple
Сообщение: Re: renaming ExecStoreWhateverTuple