Re: Fwd: Add tablespace tap test to pg_rewind

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fwd: Add tablespace tap test to pg_rewind
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 08:16:21PM +0800, Shaoqi Bai wrote:
> Thanks for your advice, sorry for taking so long to give update in the
> thread, because I am stuck in modifing Perl script, knowing little about
> Perl language.

No problem.  It is true that using perl for the first time can be a
certain gap, but once you get used to it it becomes really nice to be
able to control how tests are run in the tree.  I would have avoided
extra routines in the patch, like what you have done with
create_standby_tbl_mapping(), but instead do something like
init_from_backup() which is able to take extra parameters in a way
similar to has_streaming and has_restoring.  However, the trick with
tablespace mapping is that the caller of backup() should be able to
pass down multiple tablespace mapping references to make that a
maximum portable.
--
Michael

Вложения